Today Parallels released a brand new version of the Parallels Mac Management plug-in for Configuration Manager, version 4.5. Parallels added lots of new features that will allow you to manage the Mac OS X devices even better with Configuration Manager. Several really cool new features were added!
Parallels has released Parallels Mac Management v4.5. One of the major features of this release is support for #Mac…https://t.co/TW3bOEXkdC
— Yury Averkiev (@averkiev) March 16, 2016
Features that are added are the following;
- Mac OS X patch management
- Active Directory System Discovery support
- Report LDAP (organizational unit membership) of Active Directory joined Mac devices
- Report logged on users
- Mac OS X image deployment: Implemented Capture OS X Image task sequence step
- Automatic upgrade of Parallels Mac Client
- Reporting of deployment statuses of SCCM Applications
In the next couple of blogs I will show how the new features can be configured and how they work. So stay tuned.
See earlier blogs about the Parallels Mac Management for ConfigMgr plug-in here.