During scheduled maintenance next week, Microsoft will release lots of new features to the Microsoft Intune service. A short summary with the features that are added.
- Windows 10 support enhanced
- Ability to configure a conditional access rule that require Windows 10 to be reported healthy via the Health Attestation Service.
- Ability to configure Microsoft Password for Work policies
- Ability to define apps in a VPN-Profile so that a VPN tunnel can be setup while starting the app or a VPN tunnel can be blocked for an app
- ability to fully wipe a Windows 10 desktop that is managed via Intune
- Support for Apple Volume Purchase Program (VPP) for Business
- Improved support for Corporate Owned Devices
- Integration of the Myapps portal
- New policy settings for Android devices
- Company Portal is improved.
- for instance; ability to choose a mail app while trying to send diagnostic data.
Are you also looking forward to next week?